Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Dream Set List for U2 Innocence + Experience Tour

 
 
Beside myself giddy that I would be going to see U2 for the first time in nine years ... and at their final night at Madison Square Garden, Paula's Music Journey did some research to see the songs not played often by U2. This along with some all time favorites help me shape my U2 Wish Set List for Friday July 31st!!
 
Miracle of  (Joey Ramone)
I Will Follow
Desire
Sleep Like a Baby
This is Where You Can Reach Me
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Van Dieman's Land Intro >Please>Troubles
The Fly
Gloria - 40
 
Intermission
 
Raised by Wolves
Pride
Walk On>The Ground Beneath Her Feet
City of Blinding Lights
Where the Streets Have No Name
Cedarwood Road
Numb
With or Without You

Encore
Window in the Skies
One Shot of Happy >New York
Is That All?
 

Would love to hear these as well!
Stranger in a Strange Land
Drowning Man 
Hawkmoon 269
Stay Faraway (So Close)
Love Comes Tumbling

Will  keep you posted and will promptly post Friday's set-list!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment