Thursday, April 12, 2018

My Dream Set List for U2 Innocence + Experience Tour





Super excited to have U2 on the concert calendar yet again this June. So here it is, the wishlist. Yes, this set list is super long, so I'd be happy to hear each of these across three glorious nights at the Garden. 
What is your ultimate U2 set list?
 




Miracle of  (Joey Ramone)
I Will Follow
Desire
Sleep Like a Baby
Blackout
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Van Dieman's Land Intro; Please;Troubles
The Fly
Stay Faraway (So Close)
Love Comes Tumbling


Intermission

Raised by Wolves
Pride
Walk On; The Ground Beneath Her Feet
City of Blinding Lights
Where the Streets Have No Name
Treasure (Whatever Happened to Pete the Chop)
Numb
With or Without You

Encore
Window in the Skies
One Shot of Happy;New York
Is That All?
Stranger in a Strange Land
Drowning Man 
Hawkmoon 269
Gloria - 40




No comments:

Post a Comment