Thursday, November 6, 2014

I Haven't Forgotten About Yinz All






Greetings all ... I haven't forgotten about you all. I've just been very, very, very, very, busy at work. Very. Busy. But I still have gotten to shows and book signings. Eventually I will post about some amazing Robert Plant shows, the Freedom at 20 Concert with Hugh Masekela,  Vusi Mahlasela, and Dave Matthews, and meeting Joe Perry.

And there is so much music to come! Culture Club, the annual Jeff Buckley birthday tribute, and planning for New Year's with Elton John, mi familia Gogol Bordello, not to mention several night's with Railroad Earth, and planning for next year's music festivals.

It's also almost holiday time, so don't worry, we'll be looking at some of those classic, and not so classic tunes. I am also going to share my thoughts on why I am starting to cringe when I go to concerts -- or rather, when I go to watch people film the performers I'm trying to watch. We're at the tipping point folks. Love your opinions on this.

And now for something completely random






No comments:

Post a Comment